This 67 Mustang Fastback, right hand drive, is an excellent example of an almost perfect and beautiful original fastback anywhere.
No rust, very straight and great paint. Above excellent condition, it has never let me down on all the trips it has been on in all the years I have owned it, it’s a dream to drive.
It is currently on Club plates and are not transferrable.
This iconic vehicle has had only 4 owners.
Its first owner was a Ford USA Sales Manager. He sold the vehicle in 1968 in the USA.
The second owner was an Australian Television Producer of a car show who divided his time between USA and Australia 50/50. He imported the car into Australia and organised the conversion by a specialist dedicated to Ford Motor Co vehicles. It was sold again in 1971 to an enthusiast and his wife who treasured the vehicle for 41yrs. The previous owner is very well known within the Mustang car fraternity and is a life member of the Mustang Club NSW.
The vehicle underwent a full rotisserie restoration in 1999 by Mustang guru Mike O’Sullivan, it was a full body back to bare metal respray by the owner of the day.
I then bought this car from that owner in 2012, I love this very special Mustang but due to a property downsize after retiring I no longer have the garaging that I previously had available.
I do have miles of paperwork and receipt of purchase from 1971.
For sale by expressions of interest.
For any more info please call me Wayne 0416063666
Expression of interest
February 7, 2024
2002 MUSTANG COBRA Parts required
Parts and maintenance items for 2002 MUSTANG COBRA including belts, hoses, cables etc plus parts used by Tickford to convert US cars to Aussie Cobras including front bumper lights and housings. Any literature such as sales brochures and workshop manuals would also be of interest. Please call Bruce Sinclair 0417 664 050
October 26, 2023
For Sale: Mustang Parts
• 64-66 Mustang N/S & O/S front Quarter windows complete original frames with new
rubbers and seals in show quality $550 for the pair
• Full set of front original windscreen moulds to suit 64-66 Mustang sedan or fastback in
excellent show quality $350
• Full set of rear original moulds to suit 64-66 Fastback in excellent show condition $450
Contact Allan Locke mobile 0409 643 087 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
$350 to $550
August 30, 2023
2010 GT Premium
For Sale: 2010 GT Premium $65,000 (o.n.o.)
• Regrettable sale of our 2010 GT Premium MY10 in Kona Blue with clear coat
• Registered with personal plates “AGT 210” until 3rd February 2024
• Mileage 90,800kms
• Engine V8 4.6.L SOHC
Factory fitted options:
• 5 speed auto
• 331:1 traction Loc Limited Slip Diff
• Interior upgrade 401A (top of the
• Rear window demister
• Active anti-theft system with 3-
• Side airbags
• Dark Aluminium Instrument Facia
• Fully tinted rear and side windows
• Dual zone aircon
• Owner’s manual
• Dark charcoal leather seats with
• Electronics package/CD stereo
Wheels and Tyres:
• Premium Wheels 19- inch alloy. Plus, USA wheel lock nuts with tools to suit.
• Locking petrol cap, key operated.
• G.T.Ribbed panel on boot lid. (Original cap available)
• Flutes on small rear window panes
• Imported and converted by Crossover Car Conversions
Please contact Andrew, NOT BEFORE August 15th on 0405 777 888 for any further
August 30, 2023
1970 Mustang Fastback
Full Restoration with all new parts
V8 351 Cleveland blue printed balanced engine 300 kms
4 Barrel Holley Carbi
Recondition C4 Automatic transmission with oil cooler
9 inch diff 3.25
Mardi report car has been fully restored and resprayed in original Colour Calypso Coral with boss stripes and Shaker bonnet.
Black interior all New Upholstery
Minilite Wheels and Tyres all new
New Air Conditioner